Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sidenote..

I have another blog which probably will not mean anything for most of you. But it is about my window cleaning startup (ha ha, that's why it is called My Window Cleaning Startup) and everything that I am doing with that. It is targeted at other people doing the same, so we will see if it goes somewhere. But if you want to help me out, just click the link and send some internet traffic that way. If you do that, it'll jumpstart the popularity and maybe even get some attention. Because right now it is lonely.

I started with the beginning and my business history. I continued with some Personality info and Personal Branding info. And the last two posts were about the basics and the window cleaning supplies everyone would need.

So feel free to click away at the links. No need to really read them, unless you are interested.

Thank you all.

No comments: